Welcome to Making You Healthier
Health and Wellness Coach and Bodywork Therapist
Do you want to improve your mental health and change how you live for the better?
What would you do if you were to reduce your anxiety and stress and have better energy?
What is on your ‘wish-list’ of goals?
Do you have an ongoing muscular skeletal issue that impacts your life?
Are you sick of self-help books and reading articles but still in the same old patterns?
My work combines an overlap of western nutrition, neuroscience and ayurveda principles. I coach you every step of the way to your new health and wellness lifestyle
Ayurveda Medicine helps to prevent disease in the body, addresses health concerns with diet and lifestyle and balances the mind with daily and seasonal routines to suit your lifestyle.
Massage Therapies (including specialised ayurveda treatments with medicated oils) to help all sorts of muscular skeletal issues
NLP or Neurolinguistic programming (a cousin to CBT) to rewire your brain from negative thoughts and past events that affect you now
- Sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed and energised
- Maintain a balance of energy and concentration throughout the day
- Reduce ‘brain-fog’ and poor memory
- Improve sluggish digestion, bloating, gas and bowel issues
- Maintain a sensible weight and relationship with food
- Exercise properly according to your body type, immunity and fitness goals
- Reduce stress in all aspects of your life, not by talking but by doing
- Address addictions and unhelpful habits in a realistic, non-judgemental approach
- Reduce body pain and muscular skeletal issues which have a negative impact on your life
- Change your relationship with food and guide you towards foods that work just for your unique genetic make-up and current mind and body
- Reduce anxiety or depression, increase confidence and discover your unique identity
- Learn to meditate and become more mindful and present in life
- Stop procrastinating and be more organised to get things done
- Reduce muscle aches pains and muscularskeletal issues to reduce pain and increase energy
My Health and Wellness Protocols combine a variety of methods tailored to your unique personality, body type, mental abilities and commitments. You will be guided through realistic approaches that really work to help you feel, look and live better.
I have also helped people with physical and mental Issues; including:
- Low energy, tiredness, fatigue and lethargy
- Digestion and stomach problems, including continual bloating, gas, indigestion or acid reflux
- Poor sleep patterns
- Foggy brain and poor memory
- Blocked lymphatics or sluggishness anywhere in the body
- Headaches that your GP has not been able to link directly to anything
- Skin problems like psoriasis, eczema and rosacea
- Endocrine issues such as uncontrolled high stress or thyroid dysfunctions
- Depression and anxiety and lack of self-esteem
- Irrational anger, irritability or confrontational
- Heat based issues such as hydrohydrosis
- Poor circulation especially cold hands or feet
- Weight management and realistic weight loss
A magical insight of understanding people, listening, kindness and really getting me to the core of my life. When I first came to see Christine I was tired, bloated, emotional for no reason, lacked motivation or interest in socialising. I live in a lovely area and appreciated that but could not work out “what was missing”. Over the 5 months of working together, we got to the core of that and I have an understanding of why I felt I was ‘different’ from other people.. I have let go of issues with my mother and ex-partner, understand why I do what I do, am more organised (and on time!) People have commented now on how well I look and I feel great. Well worth it. Suzanne – Chichester, West Sussex
Since meeting with Christine, all areas of my life have improved-what a gift. For years the child in me has been isolated, lacked trust and lived in self-punishment! She is very intuitive and my trust in her is well founded; she has also helped my sciatic issues which I had for years-I also love her massages-Great work. Elaine – Liphook, East Hamphire
When I am not coaching, I work as a massage therapist to help with muscular-skeletel issues, including:
- Neck and shoulder pain and tension
- Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow and carpal tunnel
- Low back pain
- Sciatica and hip pain
- Knee issues and ankle issues from exercise or after operations
- Recovery after an operation or injury
- Arthritis and Fibromyalgia (although these get better results with ayurveda medicine)
Making You Healthier is walking distance from town in West Looe. Up the Polperro Road, past Polean Lane and the first turning on the right. Appointments are 10am to 7pm to allow those who are working to benefit from my fabulous work.
Ayurveda Practitioner, Wellness Coach, Mindfulness Coach, NLP Practitioner, Qualified Aromatherapist, Trigger Point and Lymphatic Specialist.
The mental health conditions I specialise in are Anxiety and Depression.