Welcome to Making You Healthier
Health and Wellness Coach and Bodywork Therapist
Are you STUCK IN A RUT and do not know how to get out of it?
Are your routines all over the place?
Do you have loads to do but do nothing productive?
Are you anxious, depressed or fed up with your life?
Do you want to improve your mental health and feel better for longer?
Would you like more energy to achieve your goals?
Do you even know what your goals and purpose in life is?
Are you sick of self-help books and and just want someone who understands you and can motivate you?
Then look no further than here. I help clients from all counties in the UK to get the outcomes they want in life. We can work together in person (based in Looe, Cornwall) or over zoom. I have clients in London, Hampshire, Bournemouth and Sussex. All of them are realising their goals as you read this.
So what is holding you back?
My Health and Wellness Protocols combine a variety of methods tailored to your unique personality, body type, mental abilities and commitments. You will be guided through realistic approaches that really work to help you feel, look and live better.
- Sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed and energised
- Maintain a balance of energy and concentration throughout the day
- Change jobs and do what you love instead of being stuck in a boring place all week
- Focus on the important areas of your life rather than the meanless trivia that you constantly attract
- Work on your goals and bring them to reality in simple and enjoyable steps
- Change your relationships to be around people who are positive and support your dreams
- Let go of guilt, fear and sadness that holds you back every day
- Get clarity of mind and get rid of that ‘brain-fog’
- Improve your digestion and eliminate bloating and gas and those horrible bowel issues that your doctor has not helped with
- Lose weight AND keep it off
- Change your relationship with food for good and never worry about calories counting again
- Reduce your stress and live a calm but engaged and exciting life
- Get rid of those aches and pains that have plagued your for years
- Smile and enjoy life based on your unique personality, vision, purpose and values
I can help you to achieve all of this
A magical insight of understanding people, listening, kindness and really getting me to the core of my life. When I first came to see Christine I was tired, bloated, emotional for no reason, lacked motivation or interest in socialising. I live in a lovely area and appreciated that but could not work out “what was missing”. Over the 5 months of working together, we got to the core of that and I have an understanding of why I felt I was ‘different’ from other people.. I have let go of issues with my mother and ex-partner, understand why I do what I do, am more organised (and on time!) People have commented now on how well I look and I feel great. Well worth it. Suzanne – Chichester, West Sussex
Since meeting with Christine, all areas of my life have improved-what a gift. For years the child in me has been isolated, lacked trust and lived in self-punishment! She is very intuitive and my trust in her is well founded; she has also helped my sciatic issues which I had for years-I also love her massages-Great work. Elaine – Liphook, East Hamphire
- Ayurveda Medicine helps to prevent disease in the body, addresses health concerns with diet and lifestyle and balances the mind with daily and seasonal routines to suit your lifestyle.
- Massage Therapies (including specialised ayurveda treatments with medicated oils) to help all sorts of muscular skeletal issues
- NLP or Neurolinguistic programming (a cousin to CBT) to rewire your brain from negative thoughts and limiting beliefs that hold you back
When I am not coaching, I work as a massage therapist to help with muscular-skeletal issues, including:
- Neck and shoulder pain and tension
- Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow and carpal tunnel
- Low back pain
- Sciatica and hip pain
- Knee issues and ankle issues from exercise or after operations
- Recovery after an operation or injury
- Arthritis and Fibromyalgia (although these get better results with ayurveda medicine)
Making You Healthier is walking distance from town in West Looe. Up the Polperro Road, past Polean Lane and the first turning on the right. Appointments are 10am to 7pm to allow those who are working to benefit from my fabulous work.
Ayurveda Practitioner, Wellness Coach, Mindfulness Coach, NLP Practitioner, Qualified Aromatherapist, Trigger Point and Lymphatic Specialist.
The mental health conditions I specialise in are Anxiety and Depression.
Follow me and comment on Facebook if you are not subscribed to my newsletter mailing list https://www.facebook.com/makingyouhealthier/