Welcome to Making You Healthier
Increase your energy, reduce pain, organise your life, achieve your goals and feel healthier and happier …
If other therapists or your doctor have not helped to change your life, then work with me!
A holistic or whole person approach is the key to getting results in any area of your life. I use a combination of:
- Ayurveda Medicine including meal plans, herbs and routines
- Paleo Nutrition and Exercise
- Neuroscience and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Massage Therapy and
- An individual approach-this is the foundation to any change
If you are just interested in massage based therapies alone, then check out my therapy page here
Working with me from a coaching and mentoring perspective will help you to:
- Sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed and energised
- Maintain a balance of energy and concentration throughout the day
- Reduce ‘brain-fog’ and poor memory
- Improve sluggish digestion, bloating, gas and bowel issues
- Maintain a sensible weight and relationship with food
- Exercise properly according to your body type, immunity and fitness goals
- Reduce stress in all aspects of your life, not by talking but by doing
- Address addictions and unhelpful habits in a realistic, non-judgemental approach
- Reduce body pain and muscular skeletal issues which have a negative impact on your life
- Change your relationship with food and guide you towards foods that work just for your unique genetic make-up and current mind and body
- Reduce anxiety or depression, increase confidence and discover your unique identity
- Stop procrastinating and be more organised to get things done
- Reduce muscle aches pains and muscularskeletal issues to reduce pain and increase energy
My Health and Wellness Protocols combine a variety of methods tailored to your unique personality, body type, mental abilities and commitments. You will be guided through realistic approaches that really work to help you feel, look and live better. I have personal experience in all that I can change so know very well how difficult it can be to do alone. I assess your current health conditions, develop realistic goals of change, provide a psychotherapy type approach, monitor progress and help you make behavioural changes for your own health and happiness. We agree a treatment plan based on your ultimate aims, lifestyle, time and budget and I mentor you through each step.
I have helped people with physical and mental Issues; including:
- Low energy, tiredness, fatigue and lethargy
- Digestion and stomach problems, including continual bloating, gas, indigestion or acid reflux
- Poor sleep patterns
- Foggy brain and poor memory
- Blocked lymphatics or sluggishness anywhere in the body
- Headaches that your GP has not been able to link directly to anything
- Skin problems like psoriasis, eczema and rosacea
- Endocrine issues such as uncontrolled high stress or thyroid dysfunctions
- Depression and anxiety and lack of self-esteem
- Irrational anger, irritability or confrontational
- Heat based issues such as hydrohydrosis
- Poor circulation especially cold hands or feet
- Weight management and realistic weight loss
- Neck and shoulder tension and injuries
- Low back pain, sciatica and hip problems
- Prevention of operations such as hip replacements or carpal tunnel.
Sustainable, long-term changes need a holistic approach which overlap into:
A thorough assessment will give information on what is happening with you and your body and you will be given tools and plans to take away and use. With ongoing support to create new healthy habits at your own pace, you should see results which lead you to a healthy, happy and fulfilled life.
- A Healthy Person is one whose digestion is fully optimised and whose bodily tissues (including plasma, lymph, blood, muscles, bones and reproductive organs) are functioning to optimum capacity. Alongside that, if your senses and mind are filled with happiness and contentment you are then called a healthy person.
- Mental health is a state of wellbeing in which the individual realises his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully and is able to make a contribution to his or her own community (World Health Organisation).
A magical insight of understanding people, listening, kindness and really getting me to the core of my life. When I first came to see Christine I was tired, bloated, emotional for no reason, lacked motivation or interest in socialising. I live in a lovely area and appreciated that but could not work out “what was missing”. Over the 5 months of working together, we got to the core of that and I have an understanding of why I felt I was ‘different’ from other people.. I have let go of issues with my mother and ex-partner, understand why I do what I do, am more organised (and on time!) People have commented now on how well I look and I feel great. Well worth it. Suzanne – Chichester, West Sussex
Since meeting with Christine, all areas of my life have improved-what a gift. For years the child in me has been isolated, lacked trust and lived in self-punishment! She is very intuitive and my trust in her is well founded; she has also helped my sciatic issues which I had for years-I also love her massages-Great work. Elaine – Liphook, East Hamphire