Reduce Tension Headaches and Stress and Improve Sleep with this unique Ayurvedic Head and Neck Massage
The head, scalp and neck are often over-looked when it comes to balancing the body. The muscles and nerves surrounding the scalp and upper part of the spine can hold so much tension that you may not feel fully relaxed even after a full body massage. Your thoughts and anxiety can build up in tension of the upper neck and scalp. Did you know that we actually clean our brains when we sleep? (So, if you are experiencing sleep issues, do get in touch as I can help as had insomnia for years-now gone, thankfully to Ayurveda). Marma points and pressure points are massaged and opened to help release toxins and pressure that has built up over a period of time.
- Addressing the ayurveda body types
- Anyone who experiences constant headaches or a ‘busy mind’
- Releasing pressure in the head or constant neck and shoulder aches
- Anybody who needs to calm their central nervous system
- Oils are blended on arrival for your specific ailment and the therapy is tailored for you at that time.
Results of this therapy include:
- A feeling of lightness and clarity of mind
- A calmer nervous system (I work and rebalance the vagus nerve-an imbalance contributes to tinnitus and many other ailments in the full body)
- Reduced stress and tension in the neck head and scalp
- Better concentration (this can be tailored for those with poor memory) due to better circulation
- More self-awareness and focus
- A fantastic non-evasive treatment for anyone who does not like body massage
- The benefits of this can be as effective as any other body or energy work