Reduce Tension Headaches and Stress and Improve Sleep with this unique Ayurvedic Head and Neck Massage
A fantastic non-evasive treatment for anyone who does not like body massage
The head, scalp and neck are often over-looked when it comes to balancing the body. The muscles and nerves surrounding the scalp and upper part of the spine can hold so much tension that you may not feel fully relaxed even after a full body massage.
Your thoughts and anxiety can build up in tension of the upper neck and scalp. I work to rebalance the vagus nerve. An imbalance in this contributes to tinnitus and many other ailments in the full body.
Did you know that we actually clean our brains when we sleep? If you are experiencing sleep issues, do get in touch to book this therapy. Marma points and pressure points are massaged and opened to help release toxins and pressure that has built up over a period of time.
- Rebalancing the ayurveda body types
- Anyone who experiences constant headaches or a ‘busy mind’
- Releasing pressure in the head or constant neck and shoulder aches
- Anybody who needs to calm their central nervous system
- Helping a sluggish lymphatic system as drainage will also be done from the face and neckWarm oils are blended on arrival for your specific ailment and the therapy is tailored for you at that time
The benefits of this can be as effective as any other body or energy work
Results of this therapy include:
- A feeling of lightness and clarity of mind
- A calmer nervous system
- Reduced stress and tension in the neck head and scalp
- More movement in jaw and neck
- Reduced sinus conjestion
- Improved lymph flow
- Better concentration (this can be tailored for those with poor memory) due to better circulation
- More self-awareness and focus
Cost: £40.00 for 1 hour
Please note: you will have a lot of oil in your hair afterwards so do not plan anything else if possible